Heavy Duty Waterproof 8 x 10 Tarpaulin
If you don’t already have a Heavy Duty Waterproof 8 x 10 tarpaulin for use with your backyard and DIY tasks, you should consider one.
It has so many practical uses.
The 8 by 10 is large enough for many jobs, and small enough to fold away without taking up much storage place. I even keep one in my car.
I first bought when I was spring-cleaning the backyard shed.
I laid some of the shed contents out on the tarp whilst cleaning the inside, and when it inevitably started to rain, I just folded the tarp over and covered
everything until the shower passed. It’s also useful for when I’m working up a ladder, for collecting dropped debris or for keeping tree clippings in one place to be easily tidied away later.
See which of these 5 tarps suits you best.
Heavy Duty White Waterproof 8' x 10' Tarpaulin
- Made from Heavy Duty Industrial Polyethylene.
- Ultra violet treated.
- Reinforced capped corners.
- Also available in 10 other sizes.
Harpster Tarps Heavy Duty Waterproof 8 x 10 Tarpaulin
- Heavy duty 11/12mm tarpaulin from Harpster Tarps.
- Light block-out tarp.
- 18 inch spaced grommets.
Silver/Green Heavy Duty Waterproof 8 x 10 Tarpaulin
- Available in 19 sizes.
- Sun and fade resistant.
- Has heavy duty double laminated coating.
- Colors: Blue green or silver.
Canvas Heavy Duty Waterproof 8 x 10 Tarpaulin From Chicago Canvas & Supply
- Traditional type canvas tarp.
- Mildew resistant.
- Grommets every 24 inches.
- Breathable fabric.
8" x 10" Heavy Duty Vinyl Green Tarpaulin
- Made from 18 oz heavy duty green vinyl.
- Heat sealed seams with grommets every 24 inches.
- Abrasion resistant, double thick hems.
- Expensive but durable.